Contributed by: Chris, WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup uncooked Macaroni
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup fine Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
Over medium heat, fry meat until brown; drain off fat.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook macaroni as per package directions; drain.
Mix all ingredients, except crumbs and cheese; pour into 2-qt. casserole dish.
Top with crumbs and cheese.
Bake uncovered for 40 to 45 minutes.