Beef Caesar Salad
Contributed by: News Canada
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing 125 mL
- 2 tbsp FRENCH's(r) Dijon Mustard 25 mL
- 2 tbsp FRANK's(tm) RedHot(r) Sauce 25 mL
- 1 tbsp lemon juice 15 mL
- 1/2 tsp rated lemon rind 2 mL
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin or top round steak 500 g
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves, washed and torn 1.5 L
In medium bowl, combine salad dressing, mustard, RedHot Sauce, lemon juice and lemon rind; set
aside. Place beef in large resealable plastic bag with 1/3 cup (75 mL) sauce. Marinate beef in
refrigerator 30 minutes. Reserve remaining sauce for dressing and refrigerate.
Broil or grill steak until medium-rare; let stand 10 minutes. Arrange lettuce on four individual
salad plates. Slice steak thinly and divide among salads. Serve drizzled with reserved sauce.
Serving Size: Makes 4 servings