Contributed by: Chris WebAdmin. of RecipesNow.com
Ginger and peaches - a great summer combination!
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) butter over medium heat
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 3 cups (750 mL) sliced Ontario Peaches
In nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sugar, ginger and lemon juice until sugar
dissolves. Add peaches and cook 5 minutes, stirring often, until syrupy. Cool slightly. Serve over
cake or ice cream.